- Evaluating the mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Assuring the system and product quality.
- Keeping the equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
- Maintaining product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.